When Grant met Mel on WTKK
Super sales expert Grant Cardone offers advice to businesses and individuals on the Mel Robbins Show on 96.9 FM WTKK in Boston.
Grant and Mel talk politics with Grant explaining why government needs to get out of the way and that the market will regulate itself. It’s people, the entrepreneurs that create and fix economies.
Grant attributes his success to learning about selling and that revenue is “God,” because if you can create revenue you will not get fired!
Further, if you want to improve your position there has to be a value add proposition.
Finally, he shares the five things that a person needs to do to stand out and be successful in 2012:
1. Do not wait for good news because it is not coming. You need to create the news for yourself and create your own economy.
2. All focus of the family and the business must be on revenue creation – not saving or cutting your way to prosperity.
3. Be omnipresent – work harder, longer, be on the internet, go to meetings and be everywhere that you can be. People need to know you!
4. People must embrace persisting in order to be the last person standing in a transaction – do not give up like everyone else.
5. Stay focused on the future. Spend no time or attention on the failures or successes of the past.